Location for your business?
One of most vital factors for the success of fanchise business is LOCATION! Its very important because this will set the pace of your business. No worries!!! Here in foodcartsdelight we can provide some options and tips for giving the solution to most of clients concerning about LOCATION...
take a look for on these things (in no particular order)
1) foot traffic = its very important to consider this because the foot traffic will be the basis of your earnings. You can assume the sales if you know how many feets are passing by on the specific location
2) demographics = knowing the vicinity of the location is an essential factor also for achieving success to your business. Look for a location that is accessible to public and masses like schools, markets, goverment offices, churches, terminals, and commercial establishments.
3) target market = the people will be your assets on your business so better to know the kind of people you are serving for. Look for a location that will match your and ideal to your products. Whether they are boomers, gen x, millenials or gen z you need to know what they want and interests.
4) buying capacity = When you know your target market, next to be aware of is their buying capacity. With this factor you can distinguish the product you will offer to the market. And with that, you can identify the possibilities of your business journey.. We can give you tips on that..
These are only some of the things you need to consider, others will be discussed further via an appointment.
One more thing, if you dont see this factors to your areas, we can provide ideas to make your location a SPOT DESTINATION...
we can also endorse you to our contact locators upon franchising our business...
So what are you waiting for? Start your franchise business with us and together we conquer SUCCESS..
This is Mr Austin Ilagan your franchise consultant that cares....
Franchising nowadays is very famous because of its effective and proven system on product distribution,sales and movement. Many Filipinos are starting to become open to this business model that they start on investing. But how come some of us are still hesitant to start this kind of business? Here are there speculations;
Masyadong mahal ang start up capital investments...
Walang idea kung paano magstart ng isang business
They say na ang may pera lang ang pwede mgstart ng ganitong business
Nakikinig sa mga hearsays na di maganda ang franchising, mas ok pa na magstart ng sariling business
Marami ang naniniwala na konti lang kumikita dahil sa mga sabi-sabi o nakita sa ibang sumubok na di ok ang naging experience.
Many are still blaming or pointing fingers on the opportunity without realizing; are they really ready for the business? Are they capable on owning a franchise business? Are they really qualified to become a franchisee???
In this post, we will discuss the things to consider in putting yourself to franchising industry... Now lets begin...
*Self Assessment= Make a firm decision if you are really going to grab the franchise opportunity. If you are really decided, make sure you are committed and will work out the opportunity. In this situation, you must realize that you are in control by your Franchisor. Sa franchising, there will be partnership between the franchisor and franchisee which is you. Bilang franchisee, kinakailangan mong sumunod sa mga policies and standards ng franchisor. From products, ordering, preparing and selling ay under supervision ng franchisor to protect its name and credibility to the customers. As franchisee dapat you love the products and have strong belief sa kung anong mabibigay ng franchise sa pagiging successful mo. Kaya nagkakaroon ng value ang isang franchise. If you dont want to be in control by the franchisor, look for a legit franchising that has less restrictions and do care for the franchisees welfare. Dont be deceived by self proclaimed franchise company when all they can offer is the food cart only,pero ang legitamacies, credentials and quality products are questionable... look for franchising that is self sustaining, stable and following the franchise standards here in the Philippines.
*Financially capacitated= One of the main reasons why franchisees failed to the business because they cant handle the operation expenses or overhead expenses intended to their chosen franchise. Minsan nakatingin lang ang karamihan sa tin sa franchise package and not the total investment needed for running a franchise business. The franchise fee is just the base or foundation of your entrepreneurship, there are others to consider... The location, legalities and permits, manpower or crew, overhead capital such as water, electricity, rental fees, and most importantly.. your product inventories. As much as possible you have a revolving funds for running a franchise business. Important din ang my buffer funds for emergencies. Sometimes may instances na maging BLOCKBUSTER ang araw mo that your allotted products for the day got sold out and its either you consume your product inventories for the other day or order more enough supplies for the coming days. Maganda rin tingnan if the franchise company has options of maximizing other potential income na doable and manageable ng franchisee. Be considerate and be open for that will help on getting your FAST R.O.I. (Return Of Investment) or your journey to SUCCESS... But its your call on that option, may iba na focus lang talaga sa traditional or sa isang way ng business model on doing a business and i have a big respect on that...
"Well Informed"= The more you know, the more you understand. Its ideal for franchisees-to-be that you know what are you pushing through. Do more research and know the franchise very well. Its background , the owner, the time it has been operating, the people you are dealing with etc. Just to give you ideas, there is no perfect franchise company. It has pros and cons, focus on the pros that will benefit you. And turn the cons into a motivation for you to overcome it. Hindi ibig sabihin may nakita na tayo na di maganda ay di na ito magandang franchise. Sometimes look into perspectives that inspite of those negative things, the company still manages to continue its business and may kumikita pa rin na business owners. Thats more interesting to know how and maybe there's something na pwede mo malaman by venturing to that company. Be cautious sa mga deceiving, very low prices packages.. Come to think of it, franchising has a value then someone offers on very low price. Can it sustained its operational expenses.
Eto ang kadalasan tanong ng karamihan sa atin tuwing naaalok o naoofferan ng isang magandang "BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY". Normal naman ito lalo na sa mga baguhan sa entrepreneurship o magsisimula pa lang pumasok sa industry ng business, sales and marketing. Nauunahan ng mga duda o alinlangan sa kagustuhan na kumita ng maganda at makabalik ng mabilis ang mga investments na inilabas. Let me give you some pointers and things to consider so that you may be guided and matulungan sa pagdedesisyon ng pagsisimula sa isang food cart franchise business...
1) There's always risk... Lagi mong tatandaan na ang pagsisimula ng isang negosyo ay may kapalit na RISK. Lahat ng bagay may risk and you just have to deal with it. When doing a business that is out of your COMFORT ZONE, expect that there is a HUGE RISK. But dont worry, successful people have engaged to greater RISKS in their lives and if you want to follow their path, you must also take the chance to be in that situation. But one good thing in FRANCHISING,there's a less risk. Most of the franchising companies have overcome the challenges and have been effectively established their business with their own system. Choose a franchise that will fit to your expectations and their ways of operating a business. Ang profit dadating in the right place once you've established yours.
2) 50/50 chances.... There are 2 faces on each side of a coin. Sa business, may dalawang mukha rin ang magiging outcome mo dito. It's either kumita ka dito, or hindi ka masyado kumita. When engaging into a business, always bear in mind na ang perang kinita at bumalik sa pamamagitan ng isang transaction, sales or purchase is considered as a profit. Most of the time nakatingin tayo sa kung anong babalik sa tin without looking the process kung paano at ano ang mga options para magkaroon ng profit. So for sure may kita ang business na food cart franchising, lalo na at food ang primary product which is a basic necessity. It will just depend on how you will manage, operate and workout your own franchise. PRODUCT, LOCATION,and MANAGEMENT will play vital roles for achieving success... Maraming mga food cart franchise ang nasasabihan na mahina ang success rate dahil sa rampant offers na naglalabasan dyan without considering kung ang foodcart franchise ba ay may strong and high value sa market. Be aware of legit franchising company and do not just settle sa sobrang mura. Make sure it follows the standards of some government agencies and credible franchise organization to protect your hard earned money. If there are other options on earning, take a look on it if you are open to possibilities. Mas makakabuti na may mga options pa at magiging convenient sa yo para kumita at bumalik ang puhunan mo in a legit manner. Kailangan lang na may OPEN MIND and WILLINGNESS to start.
3) Branding and Name makes the difference.... Mas madaling makakuha ng attention sa mga customers ang publicity. Whether there are good and not so good feedback, its still a publicity. Sometimes, there are instances na yung mga products na may feedbacks na di maganda mas nakakaattract ng sales for curiosity sake specially when the product is well promoted and still visible sa market. The bottomline here, focus on the good side and the positive feedback and disregard the negative ones. And its for you to prove the verdict.
4) Take a look on the company.... Kapag ang isang company ay existing and operating for a long period of time, theres a big potential na maging profitable ang franchise na kukunin mo. The fact that the franchise company is sustainable sa market dahil na rin sa quality and standards, malaki ang chance na kumita ka ng maganda.. Though its a case to case basis,but more likely since napatagal ng company ang negosyo nito, you can be assured of stability and long term partnership dito. Honestly, pwede ka talaga kumita ng maganda sa isang franchise business kapag mayroon flexibility ang business management. Manageable ang restrictions and considerable ang mga rules cited under the contract. Maraming mga self claiming franchise companies na nagsisimula pa lang at nagooffer ng sobrang mura na franchise realizing na ang inavail mo talaga is yung foodcart and not the system and the quality of the products..Be aware on that.
In a franchise business, the franchisor provides a developed way of doing business, ongoing guidance, systems and assistance in return for periodic payment of fees and/or purchases.
Buying a franchise can be a viable alternative to starting your own business. Listed below are some advantages and disadvantages of buying a franchise.
Advantages of buying a franchise
Be cautious when buying into a franchise if you have to develop the market and the brand in your designated area. Make sure your investment generates healthy returns and a capital gain when you sell.
Heres the GOOD NEWS...
What if some of disadvantages stated would be pulled off and disregarded to the franchise offer, would that be an edge and factor for a higher rate of success? Now lets talk more about our business offer and discuss the business further.....
NOT YET A FRANCHISEE???
Send your comments or go to CONTACT US MENU
I have this client that inquired about food cart franchise business. She's from pangasinan and interested on the said business. She asks several questions and i answered those to make her familiarize with the offer. I know that she's cautious because its her first time to venture to business since she was a employee before. It took her sometime to decide on what we've discussed on the business until she availed our franchise package 2in1 combo cart last april 2012. When her franchise was released and prepared the location, she started her operation. At first her business became blockbuster! Her stocks was consumed in just a short of time... She became excited and continue the business. But after some time, the consumption of her products went down. She called me and told her concerns. I gave her some suggestions and advices to make her business go with the right track and stressed out that DON'T QUIT with the business.. Due to unexpected reasons, she temporarily stopped the operation of her food cart and just sells her products at her home..We kept on communicating on her plans of continuing of the business. Until she was given the chance to put her franchise in a good location. And with her perseverance, patience and right mindset, her business gradually prosper and now made her ROI... I was very happy to what had happened to her and she considers of availing her next franchise as expansion to her business... Congratulations Ms Beth and continue to prosper...
Nowadays, many people are looking for something and have a profitable income due to economic status of our daily lives. Whether you are working, studying, or an entrepreneur, they're still looking for extra profit. Some are looking for extra part time jobs,some are engaging to entrepreneurial ventures. One of the booming business today is food cart business. You can see it anywhere and many are really delighted to try the products offered by these food carts. Many are making their own food carts and offering their own products and some are availing affordable franchises. Since that food carts are very popular now, many franchising companies are now offering affordable yet profitable franchise to every JUAN. Why choose a franchise? Basically it gives more convenience than having your own food cart. Franchise companies offers a proven system that will help the franchisee to operate much easier than having your own system. They have a standard and high quality products to produce and supply the continuity of operation of franchisees. One of the most popular and leading companies that offer affordable and best selling food cart franchise is the Filtrpreneur Franchise Inc or Pinoy Pao Express Inc. With its operation for almost 22 years and still counting in food distribution and franchising experience, I'm sure that you are secured to the investment you're putting up with. Many products that are highly competitive are now available and offered by Filtrepreneur. One of the best sellers of the company is PINOY PAO, and now considered as the flagship franchise of the company. Pinoy Pao offers different varieties of siopao and siomai (steamed buns and dimsum products) in the market. Aside from the famous Asado and Bola bola flavor, Pinoy Pao also have chicken adobo, ham and cheese pao, tiny sweet paos(ube, chocolate, mongo and cheese) emperor pao, dragon pao, pizza pao, long life pao, and many more. Pinoy Pao is only the siopao chain that offers 22 variants of siopao and 8 variants of siomai. Besides from Pinoy Pao, Filtrepreneur also offers different food concepts such as O'NOODLE(stir fry noodles),BURGEROO(buy 1 take 1 burgers) RED BOWL (rice toppings) JACKs (finger friedbites) EMPEROR's SIOMAI (siomai varieties) PIZZA PINOY (filipino style pizza) PATATAS FRIES (potato fries) and BUKO NUT (buko shake).They also offers other concepts for special package and combo packages. Food cart franchise only starts at 30,000.00 all in franchise package. If you are thinking of something to start a profitable business i would highly suggest to try this offer....